South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 13-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Platinum Member

Default RCM reply to future SES visits

That fact that RCM never post in forums is well documented.
In the 5 yrs of being in the RCM stable I have only passed on info from Olly into a forum twice.

The first one being the copy of his email to this club regarding last Saturday's visit which I posted two days ago.

The second being this one.

This may prove the severity of Crowmans Anal performance at RCM.

Clive,

Our showroom still smells.
Please note, Crowman is banned from the next meet and all future meets unless he stands in the rolling road cell.

Cheers

Olly

Director / Performance Sales

Phone: +44 1455 610728
Direct Line: +44 1455 620721
Fax: +44 1455 620720
www.rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk
olly@rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk
: olly.rcm : olly@rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk

Old 13-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Bronze Member

I heard it back Surrey and smelt it in Feltham.

Wrong.....so very wrong.

Steve
Old 13-12-2011, 03:57 PM
worzel

You see, we can't take the stinking bishop basher anywhere.

I pity his poor missus Nikki, having to wash those pants, full of rancid stool water stains and highly flammable gusset gases.

The man is a true bloody wrongun.
Old 13-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post
You see, we can't take the stinking bishop basher anywhere.I pity his poor missus Nikki, having to wash those pants,

full of rancid stool water stains .

That is so wrong !!

But very funny .
Old 13-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Crowman

Yes im the king of all farters, without question.
But,Wozel me old mukka, can we talk about the 20" cables that regularly emerge from your rather large and swollen sphincter

Olly , if you happen upon this thread, i promise to wear my scented incontenant pants next time
Old 13-12-2011, 05:39 PM
worzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
But,Worzel me old mukka, can we talk about the 20" cables that regularly emerge from your rather large and swollen sphincter
Mate, I can lay foot long turds without breaking sweat. The fact they don't smell like the rotting corpses of of a dozen sewer rats, unlike your frankly disgusting fookin innards, is a good thing.

Old 13-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Platinum Member

This is what RCM had to say on their FaceBook page about us :

Saturday 10th December saw RCM host another Subaru club open day, this time for South East Scoobies! Despite the distance involved the turnout was excellent with some very special cars making the trip including the white prototype P1, a 22b and even a Vauxhall Monaro! After an early start (what time did you guys set off!) the car park was soon full with plenty of fine examples of the marque. The RCM team were on hand to answer queries and ask advice and after chatting to many of the SES crew it would appear this is a club with an abundance of very interesting projects in the pipeline! We will be sure to keep an eye on the forum to see how things develop!

Keen to make the most of the 10% discount on offer for the day many members left with some nice early Christmas presents to themselves under their arms to keep them busy over the holiday period! The SES crew are hardly guys in need of inspiration but just for good measure Olly treated them to a sneak preview presentation of RCM’s new Gobstopper II race car in its various stages of preparation and development, something only a handful of people have seen to date!

RCM would again like to extend our appreciation to everyone who made the effort to attend especially when considering the distance members had to travel. The whole team here hope that you enjoyed the day and we look forward to seeing you at the next one already being pencilled in for summer 2012!
Old 13-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Crowman

Thanks for posting this Rich, really nice write up.
Happy days
Old 13-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
I heard it back Surrey and smelt it in Feltham.

Wrong.....so very wrong.

Steve
Was that the Dark hazey mist that went over Feltham high street..... Was wondering what that was on my lunch break..
Old 13-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
This is what RCM had to say on their FaceBook page about us :

Saturday 10th December saw RCM host another Subaru club open day, this time for South East Scoobies! Despite the distance involved the turnout was excellent with some very special cars making the trip including the white prototype P1, a 22b and even a Vauxhall Monaro! After an early start (what time did you guys set off!) the car park was soon full with plenty of fine examples of the marque. The RCM team were on hand to answer queries and ask advice and after chatting to many of the SES crew it would appear this is a club with an abundance of very interesting projects in the pipeline! We will be sure to keep an eye on the forum to see how things develop!

Keen to make the most of the 10% discount on offer for the day many members left with some nice early Christmas presents to themselves under their arms to keep them busy over the holiday period! The SES crew are hardly guys in need of inspiration but just for good measure Olly treated them to a sneak preview presentation of RCM’s new Gobstopper II race car in its various stages of preparation and development, something only a handful of people have seen to date!

RCM would again like to extend our appreciation to everyone who made the effort to attend especially when considering the distance members had to travel. The whole team here hope that you enjoyed the day and we look forward to seeing you at the next one already being pencilled in for summer 2012!
well i dont think you can get much better than that great advert for the club shame i missed it
Old 13-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Was that the Dark hazey mist that went over Feltham high street..... Was wondering what that was on my lunch break..
There was me thinking it was owning the P1 prototype that would get me the attention lol
Now it's, yeah you know crowman, the one that can fart for england :fart:
Old 13-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1977 View Post
well i dont think you can get much better than that great advert for the club shame i missed it
We are all really chuffed, but guys it's all about you lot, the members, such a fantastic bunch.

Roll on 2012 , exciting times ahead
Old 13-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
There was me thinking it was owning the P1 prototype that would get me the attention lol
Hahaha, chemical warfare..
Old 13-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:

PMSL !
Old 13-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Rest in peace Simon.

pmsl!!!

www.JollyGreenMonster.co.uk

Please follow of Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jolly-...26125404073166
Old 14-12-2011, 05:56 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
We are all really chuffed, but guys it's all about you lot, the members, such a fantastic bunch.

Roll on 2112 , exciting times ahead
Roll on 2112, will we all still be around by then?????
Old 14-12-2011, 07:31 AM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
Roll on 2112, will we all still be around by then?????
My P1 is a time machine